CalenGoo 1.0.140 APK
Requirements: Android 1.6 and up
CalenGoo is a calendar app that can sync with Android calendar and Google Calendar.
It is designed to make it easier and faster to work with your calendar on your phone. Five different calendar views (day, week, month, agenda, landscape day) give you a good overview over your upcoming events. To make rescheduling events easy, they can be moved or copied via drag&drop in the day, week, month and landscape day view.
- Drag&Drop support to move, copy, open and delete events
- Widgets to see your events on your home screen without opening the app: day widget (4x1), month widget (4x3, 4x4) and agenda widget (2x2, 2x3, 4x3). In the month 4x4 widget you can tap a single day to directly open it.
- Zoomable month view
- Configurable startup view (day, view, month, agenda)
- When adding recurring events you can use the same rules that you can use in Google Calendar, e.g. you can create events "on Monday and Thursday every two weeks" or "every last Friday in a month".
- Direct sync with Google Calendar option e.g. to download all historical data and to be able to assign icons to events
- Improved date picker that displays a whole month to choose a date
- Search function
- Customizable hardware buttons (e.g. you can assign the "Today" function to the "back" button)
- Sync with Google Tasks
- Many configuration options to change the way the app looks and works.
- Repeatable, snooze-able reminders using a custom sound (e.g. an MP3 file from your phone) or one of the built-in sounds.
- The scrollable agenda widget can now optionally display the description of the event.
- Configuration options for Evernote reminders under "Settings", "Display and Use", "Evernote".
- New sort mode "Edit/reorder (Flexible size)" for the tasks view to completely display tasks with a long title while reordering them.
- Bug fixes
Download CalenGoo 1.0.140 APK
If you experience difficulties with downloading CalenGoo 1.0.140 APK on tusfiles, please try to login first before download (it's free to create an account), and then try use UC Browser, you can download HERE (Direct Download)
I personally use UC Browser for download from tusfile, and so far always successful without problem.