App Name: Amplify Pro - Battery Extender
Requirements: Android 4.1 and up, ROOT, Xposed Framework
Amplify puts you in control of how your device uses your battery by controlling how often your device can wake up, and how long it can stay awake. Use the recommended settings for easy battery savings, or dig in and customize every alarm and wakelock on your device.
HERE SOME HIGHLIGHT:
- A beautiful design, inspired by L Material Design principles
- A stable blocking engine
- Comprehensive measuring of the time wasted and time saved because of alarms and wakelocks
- A growing list of descriptions of the alarms, services, and wakelocks in plain English (and other languages!)
- A new Pro package that lets you Tame any alarm, service, or wakelock on the device
- Translated into twenty languages
- Tasker Integration: You can adjust your Unbounce settings when your device is plugged in, when you have Wifi, when you're at work, when your device is face-down, or anything else you can imagine. To get started, create a new Tasker action, and choose Plugins->Amplify.
- An open source codebase so you can see how it works, or build it yourself
The In-App purchases allow you to unlock the Pro package that lets you customize the alarms, services, and wakelocks on your device. Without the pro package, you can control the worst battery hogs: NlpWakelock, NlpCollectorWakeLock, ALARM_WAKEUP_LOCATOR, and ALARM_WAKE_ACTIVITY_DETECTION.
May you have a long [battery] life!
- Name change to Amplify
- Service blocking
- Bug fixes and stability
If you experience difficulties with downloading on tusfiles, please try to login first before download (it's free to create an account), and then try use UC Browser, you can download HERE (Direct Download)
I personally use UC Browser for download from tusfile, and so far always successful without problem.