App Name: Archos Video Player
Requirements: Android 4.0.3 and up
ARCHOS makes Video Player app available for all Android tablets and phones (requires Android 4.0 or later)!
The critically acclaimed Archos video player app offers an uncompromised multimedia experience.
- Hardware accelerated video decoding support for most devices and video formats;
- Ability to play content from any computer/network storage in your local network (SMB and UPnP) or from an external USB storage device;
- Automatic online retrieval of Movie and TV show information with poster and backdrop for both local and network content;
- Integrated subtitle downloader;
- Network indexing: import remote shared folders (SMB) in your multimedia library;
- Video browsing with either folder or library based navigation;
- Ubiquitous access to TV shows sorted in a series/season/episode hierarchical view;
- Multi-device network video resume;
- TV friendly: Keyboard/remote control compatible;
- Share and keep track of what you have watched using Trakt scrobbler (see http://trakt.tv/).
Note that if you experience any issue with video hardware decoding you can force software decoding in Archos Video Player application settings to watch your video.
- Add support for Brazilian and Norwegian subtitles
- More robust sdcard detection scheme
- Fix video browser file list not being refreshed after folder deletion
- Fix compatibility issue with Acer intel based tablets
- Add support for Android TV
- Fix Tegra K1 crash at application launch
If you experience difficulties with downloading on tusfiles, please try to login first before download (it's free to create an account), and then try use UC Browser, you can download HERE (Direct Download)
I personally use UC Browser for download from tusfile, and so far always successful without problem.