App Name: Camera FV-5
Version: 2.23 Patched
Requirements: Android 2.2 and up
Camera FV-5 is a professional camera application for mobile devices, that puts DSLR-like manual controls in your fingertips.
Tailored to enthusiast and professional photographers, with this camera application you can capture the best raw photographs so that you can post-process them later and get stunning results. The only limit is your imagination and creativity!
- All photographic parameters are adjustable and always at hand: exposure compensation, ISO, light metering mode, focus mode, white balance and program mode.
- DSLR-like viewfinder display: see exposure time, aperture and stops display with EV and bracketing settings.
- Full fledged exposure bracketing: from 3 to 7 frames, unlimited stops spacing, plus custom EV shifting.
- Built-in intervalometer: make stunning timelapses (even bracketed/HDR timelapses) and time-controlled picture series.
- Program and Speed-priority modes.
- Long exposure support: take beautiful night photos and light trails with long exposure times up to 30 seconds*.
- JPEG as well as RAW (PNG**) image formats for lossless photo capturing, perfect for post-processing.
- All camera functions assignable to volume keys. You can adjust EV, ISO, color temperature and more using volume keys. Devices with hardware camera shutter key are also supported.
- EXIF and XMP sidecar metadata support.
- Self timer for delayed shooting.
- Autofocus, macro, touch-to-focus*** and infinity focus modes, plus a focus lock switch (AF-L).
- Autoexposure (AE-L) and auto white balance (AWB-L) locks in Android 4.0+.
- In background photo developing and processing allows a smooth, uninterrupted camera operation.
- Digital zoom using multitouch pinch gesture. Also shows 35mm equivalent focal length!
This camera application completely avoids scene modes, instead you get full manual control over all photographic parameters, just like you do with a reflex camera, so you can ultimately control every aspect of the picture, and leave the post-processing to the computer. So after your DSLR, you will never miss a photo opportunity again, being able to capture it with the closer sensation to your DSLR as possible.
If you find a bug using the application, please, visit the web page http://www.camerafv5.com or write to email@example.com with your phone model name and the description of the problem, before writing a negative comment. Customer satisfaction is my priority, and I will try to fix it as soon as possible!
* Long exposures lowers picture resolution to 2 or 1 MP, depending models. The reason is explained here: http://www.camerafv5.com/faq.php#long-e ... resolution
** Lossless PNG saving is a memory intensive operation. Some devices might need to raise the memory limit for Camera FV-5 to save PNG pictures. See the FAQ here: http://www.camerafv5.com/faq.php#png-memory
*** Touch-to-focus available for Android 4.0+ devices. Under Android 2.x, available only on Motorola, HTC and Nvidia camera drivers, plus some Samsung drivers and other phones.
- New: complete internal rewrite to take advantage of the improved camera support on Android 5.0 Lollipop
- New*: RAW capture support in DNG format (RAW+JPEG)
- New*: Manual shutter speed selection with a shutter speed scale in fractions of second to long exposure (replaces the old shutter speed priority toolbar)
- New*: Manual focus mode. lets you slide finger vertically on the screen to adjust manually the focus position.
- New*: real time display of exposure parameters (shutter speed and ISO)
- New*: Nexus 5 and all other Android 5.0 devices get always manual ISO support
* this feature is only enabled on Android 5.0 Lollipop onwards.
- Fixed: Newly updated Lollipop devices not implementing the Camera2 API are downgraded to compatibility mode, effectively avoiding crashes and incompatibilities
NOTE: If you experience difficulties with downloading Camera FV-5 2.23 Patched APK on tusfiles, please try to login first before download (it's free to create an account), and then try use UC Browser, you can download HERE (Direct Download)