App Name: File Commander Premium
Requirements: Android 2.2 and up
Get control over your files! File Commander is a complete feature-rich file manager allowing you to access and handle files on your Android device
Take control over your files! File Commander’s latest release brings powerful network connectivity: FTP/ FTPS support, Local Network access, improved performance with cloud services, and Remote shares (for Sony Xperia devices).
File Commander is a complete file manager that allows you to handle any file on your Android device and remotely. You can also separately handle libraries of pictures, music, videos, documents, as well as rename, delete, move, zip and send with just a few taps.
LIBRARIES – Find any and every file in
- Easily list your files by type no matter where they are
- Libraries for all your Music, Picture, or Video files
- Sort your files by location: Cloud accounts, network addresses, local files, and Downloads
- Powerful Global search lets you locate any file, anywhere
REMOTE FILE ACCESS AND SHARING – Get to your files from anywhere
- You can now access Windows/Simba based local network locations, FTP/FTPS servers, and Remote shares (for Sony Xperia devices).
- Get it on the cloud with Google Drive, DropBox, Box, OneDrive, Amazon Cloud Drive and SugarSync
- Link up with nearby devices via Bluetooth and WiFi Direct
- Share any file by sending it over email
FILE AND FOLDER MANAGEMENT – Powerful tools put desktop-grade features in your pocket
- Find on-device files easily with local search options
- Manage your files with cut, copy, paste, rename, compress operations
- Sort your files and folders by different criteria and type
- Quickly pick up where you left off with our Recent files features
GET EVEN MORE WITH FILE COMMANDER PREMIUM IN-APP PURCHASES:
- Bookmarks to selected folders
- Recycle Bin so you can delete and restore files
- Hidden files and folders
- Ad free
* Please note that on some devices with Android KitKat or later File Commander has read-only access to your secondary external storage.
- Amazon Cloud Drive support
- Recent files shortcut in the sidebar
- FTP/FTPS support
- Local network support (Windows/Samba client)
- Thumbnails from Cloud and Network storage (where supported remotely)
- Local APK thumbnails
- Search in current folder
- Ability to pick files from Clouds/LAN/FTP when File Commander is used as Picker
- Selection of files/folders by tapping and holding on the item
- New Cloud Accounts section in the sidebar with shortcuts to all added clouds
If you experience difficulties with downloading File Commander Premium 3.0.13108 APK on tusfiles, please try to login first before download (it's free to create an account), and then try use UC Browser, you can download HERE (Direct Download)
I personally use UC Browser for download from tusfile, and so far always successful without problem.