App Name: OfficeSuite 8 Premium
Requirements: Android 4.0 and up
The world’s No. 1 mobile office today!
OFFICESUITE 8 OUT NOW! WITH THIS MAJOR UPDATE YOU GET:
- Completely new desktop similar user interface and experience to help you easily switch working on your mobile device
- Track changes (Premium feature)
- PDF security and editing features (digital signatures, permissions management, add text to PDF, annotations)
The only office solution allowing you to convert PDF files to Word, Excel or ePUB (available in OfficeSuite Premium).
PCMAG EDITOR'S CHOICE AND GOOGLE PLAY EDITOR’S CHOICE MOBILE OFFICE
OfficeSuite is the trusted leader for reliably editing Microsoft Office and PDF documents and attachment on Android.
- Installed on over 160 million devices in 205 countries
- Over 55,000 registrations per day
- No. 1 app in Google Play Business category
- 45 million downloads and over 280,000 reviews on Google Play
- Ability to view, create and edit complex Microsoft Office and PDF files and attachments with a single complete feature-rich application.
- Full compatibility with Microsoft formats DOC, DOCX, DOCM, , XLS, XLSX, XLSM, PPT, PPTX, PPS, PPSX, PPTM, PPSM and support of common formats as PDF, RTF, TXT, LOG, CSV, EML, ZIP; Open Office formats available as in-app purchase – ODT, ODS and ODP in OfficeSuite Premium.
- Intact document formatting and layout and ability to create advanced documents on the device.
- Rich editing features for advanced document creation and touch-up on the device.
- Easy file access to local, remote files and email attachment.
- Integrated File Browser allowing you to access and manage your local and remote storage files; Quick access to Recent files, My documents folders and document templates.
- Sharing via could, email, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi Direct.
- Integration with various cloud services as Box, DropBox, Google Drive, OneDrive and SugarSync.
- Security features - work with password protected files (available in OfficeSuite Premium).
- Spell checker, predictive text keyboard, PDF camera scanner, Microsoft compatibility Font Pack and many more features available as in-app upgrade to OfficeSuite Premium.
- Save to PDF (in OfficeSuite Premium). Convert PDF files to Word, Excel or ePUB (available in OfficeSuite Premium)
- Available in 56 languages.
- Optimized for work with keyboards with support of multiple keyboard shortcuts and moving of objects and selections.
A number of manufacturers such as Sony, Amazon, ACER, Alcatel, Toshiba, Sharp, Barnes and Noble, Archos, Polaroid, ViewSonic, Kyocera and Kobo trusted MobiSystems and preloaded OfficeSuite worldwide.
How OfficeSuite uses the granted permissions on your phone - http://www.mobisystems.com/android_office/full-features.html#permissions
Compatible with Sony Ericsson LiveDock™ Multimedia station.
Smart Connect extension for SmartBand
SONY SMARTWATCH 2: You can control a presentation in OfficeSuite directly from your Sony SmartWatch 2 by sliding left and right to move between the different slides.
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
SONY SMARTBAND: Manage OfficeSuite presentations with Sony SmartBand - single tap to move forward and double tap to move back.
- Amazon Cloud Drive support
- New font spinner for managing and adding fonts in Word and PowerPoint
- New desktop similar user interface and experience
- PhotoSuite integrated in OfficeSuite
- Word module:
- Track changes (for Premium)
- Page color support
- Excel module - additional font support
- PowerPoint module - text formatting
- PDF module:
- Permissions management: user password, owner password, printing and annotations
- Digital signatures and signature profiles