App Name: PowerAmp Music Player
Version: 2.0.10 Build 565
Requirements: Android 2.1 and up , Root , Lucky Patcher
Poweramp is a powerful music player for Android.
Please check Common Questions/Answers below in the description.
- plays mp3, mp4/m4a (incl. alac), ogg, wma*, flac, wav, ape, wv, tta, mpc, aiff (* some wma pro files may require NEON support)
- 10 band optimized graphical equalizer for all supported formats, presets, custom presets
- separate powerful Bass and Treble adjustment
- stereo eXpansion, mono mixing, balance
- replay gain
- plays songs from folders and from own library
- dynamic queue
- lyrics support, including lyrics search via musiXmatch plugin
- embed and standalone .cue files support
- support for m3u, m3u8, pls, wpl playlists
- OpenGL based cover art animation
- downloads missing album art
- custom visual themes, lot of skins available on Play
- 4 widget types with many selectable styles, advanced customization; Android 4.2 lock screen widgets
- configurable lock screen
- headset support, automatic Resume on headset and/or BT connection (can be disabled in settings)
- tag editor
- fast library scan
- high level of customization via settings
This version is 15 days full featured Trial. See Related Apps for Poweramp Full Version Unlocker or use Buy option in Poweramp settings to buy Full Version.
Common Questions/Answers for Poweramp v2.x:
Q. My songs are missing from folders/library.
A. Please ensure you have all your folders with music actually checked in Poweramp Settings => Folders and Library => Music Folders.
Your original Android Library is not changed, nor any files deleted.
Poweramp library is a separate, completely independent library. When you installed Poweramp 2.0, it just got filled with the files scanned from your sd card/other flash memory, as specified in Music Folders.
Q. Volume too low. Volume changes weirdly. Other volume issues.
A. Try to disable Direct Volume Control in Poweramp Settings => Audio => Advanced Tweaks.
Poweramp 2.x uses Direct Volume Control by default on 2.3+ mid-to-high end devices. On stock ROMs this produces much better audio output. But many custom/buggy ROMs, while supporting DVC, can fail with it.
- optimizations for large number of albums/folders in Albums/Folders lists and grids
- improved image caching for the scrolling buttery in Albums/Folders lists (Android 4+, 3rd party skins may vary)
- Music Folders selection dialog revamp/optimization for large storages
- filter support for View As Grid
- fixed crash for large number of albums with images for some CM variants
- Poweramp doesn’t create .pamp files (folder thumbnails) anymore
- better support for skins on Lollipop (skin updates may be required)
- fixed/polished things for Lollipop in various areas
- skinned dialogs now order buttons according to default platform order
- few other fixes and small improvements
- Install "Poweramp Apk" .
- Run the Poweramp Music Player and let it scans all your audio files then exit.
- Install/Run Lucky , find the app , long press on it and select custom patch.
- In the list of custom patches select "patch_ren.by.ramzezzz_com.maxmpz.audioplayer" .
- Wait until the patching process done and launch the app.
- Enjoy the full version!
Poweramp HD Skin
If you experience difficulties with downloading on tusfiles, please try to login first before download (it's free to create an account), and then try use UC Browser, you can download HERE (Direct Download)
I personally use UC Browser for download from tusfile, and so far always successful without problem.