App Name: SD Maid Pro - System Cleaning Tool
Version: 188.8.131.52 Patched
Requirements: Android 2.3.3+
SD maid will help you keep your device neat, clean and tidy
This is a powerful tool! Use at own risk!
Nobody is perfect and Android neither.
Apps you have already deleted, sometimes leave data behind.
The system constantly creates logs, crash reports and debug files you don't really need.
The market leaves temporary files of downloaded apps behind.
Lets not go on here...
Why not get a maid to clean it all up?
SD maid will help you keep your device neat, clean and tidy :-)!
Give it a try, you won't find a more thorough cleaning app!
Choose a tab, press check and then either click a single item to delete or press the clean all button. It's just that easy.
There are various features available:
- Explorer is a full fledged filemanager, use it to crawl through your Androids files.
- You can use the Searcher if you know what file you are looking for.
- The CorpseFinder searches your device for dormant directories+files and compares those to the list of installed applications.
- AppControl lets you freeze,reset and remove applications (even system apps).
- The SystemCleaner scans your device and filters which directories contain unnecessary files. You an even create your own filters!
- You can optimize and shrink bloated databases to speed up access and free space.
- View your biggest files and find out what is hogging all the space.
- Find files that have been modified in the last X minutes.
10 features are currently available in the free version and an additional 2 can be unlocked by buying and installing the unlocker.
The Unlocker will also enable several convenience functions like picture previews.
SD Maid is constantly being developed and is designed very carefully.
Due to the vast amount of android devices it might not work perfectly on everyones device, but i'm working hard to get it there.
If you have questions or concerns send me a mail (firstname.lastname@example.org). I usually respond quite quick and will happily help you out.
- Fixed crash during su binary detection
- Small tweaks to QuickAccess & Explorer
If you experience difficulties with downloading on tusfiles, please try to login first before download (it's free to create an account), and then try use UC Browser, you can download HERE (Direct Download)
I personally use UC Browser for download from tusfile, and so far always successful without problem.