App Name: File Explorer Plus/Root
Requirements: Android 2.1 and up
FX: file explorer w/optional root, net (SSH,FTP,SMB,Google Drive) & media tools. FX File Explorer is a file manager / media manager with networking and cloud capabilities. FX is designed to let you quickly and easily manage all content on your phone or tablet.
Google Drive and Google Docs support are now available (in the full version, but it's free to use during the beta).
During beta, all features of FX File Explorer are free, including network, cloud, and root access. After the beta period ends, this version will become the "Lite" version. After the beta, FX will retain all local file management capabilities, including search, archival, the text editor, and file viewers. The network, cloud, and media features will be available as an add-on. The root features will be available as an add-on. The FX add-on modules will be inexpensive. You can turn off paid features immediately in the settings if desired. No version of FX File Explorer will have ads.
ROOT ACCESS: Please download the FX root module from http://spam.com/kExIH if you are interested in testing it. The FX root module is free-to-use until the beta period ends.
- Multiple windows (quickly switch between different locations)
- Intuitive swipe-to-select gesture for managing multiple items (Slide finger horizontally across items to select/deselect them; see YouTube Video, web site documentation, or in-app help for more information)
- Icon and detail list views in file explorer windows
- Cut/Copy/Paste/Delete using clipboard
- Storage space usage analyzer (tap View->Details within any file explorer window)
- In-app documentation (tap Tools->Help within any window)
File Viewers / Editors (all versions)
- Text File Viewer
- Text Editor
- Binary (Hex) Viewer (tap File->Open With->Binary Viewer within any file explorer window)
- Image Viewer
- Zip, Tar, GZip, and Bzip2 Archive Extractor / Creator (.zip, .tgz, .tar.gz, .tar.bz2)
- RAR Extractor (UnRAR)
Media Capabilities (full version)
- Browse image and video collections
- Browse audio by artist, album, playlist, or all tracks
- Rearrange playlists with drag and drop (multiple files can be rearranged by selecting them)
Network / Cloud Capabilities (full version)
- Windows networking (SMB)
- SSH FTP
- Cloud Storage: Google Drive (incl. Google Docs), Dropbox, SugarSync, Box (Box.net), and
SkyDrive (SkyDrive requires Android 2.2 or later)
- Steam video and audio media files from SMB, FTP, SSH, Dropbox, SugarSync, Box, and SkyDrive to media player applications
- Browse local network for Windows (SMB) shares
- Find FTP and SSH FTP local network shares using multicast DNS (mDNS) service discovery (Bonjour/Zeroconf/Avahi)
- Encrypted keyring (used to avoid entering sensitive passwords in public while not allowing access in event of device theft)
- Download and convert Google Drive / Google Docs files into Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OpenDocument, PDF, and other formats.
Bluetooth Capabilities (full version)
- Send files via OBEX Push
- OBEX Push server for receiving files (optional, most devices natively provide this service)
- OBEX Push client and server can use WiFi for high-speed transfers when both are connected to same network.
- Bluetooth FTP Client
- Discover / pair devices from within FX File Explorer
4.0 beta release. Tutorial updates, bugfixes, video thumbnailing for non-MediaStore videos.
NOTE: If you experience difficulties with downloading File Explorer Plus/Root 220.127.116.11 APK on tusfiles, please try to login first before download (it's free to create an account), and then try use UC Browser, you can download HERE (Direct Download)