App Name: Internet Speed Meter
Requirements: Android 2.3.3 and up, Play Store Mod or Lucky Patcher
www.underclassblog.com - Internet Speed Meter is a tool which keeps track of your internet speed and usage. It displays your current speed in status bar and how much data you have used in notification pane. This helps you to monitor internet connection anytime while using your device.
Internet Speed Meter displays your current speed in status bar and shows how much data you have used in notification pane. This helps you to monitor network connection anytime while using your device.
- Real time speed update in status bar and notification.
- Daily traffic usage in notification.
- Separate stats for Mobile network and WiFi network.
- Monitors your traffic data for the last 30 days.
- Battery efficient
- Notification Dialog
- A notification dialog appears when you tap the notification having
- Graph to monitor last minute internet activity
- Time and usage of current session
- Application level speed monitoring
- Smarter notifications
Notification appears only when you are connected to internet. You can change priority of notification. You can also hide the notification when connection is idle for specified amount of time.
- Themes support
- You can manually select the color of UI.
- Blue status bar icon
- Option to choose between blue or white status bar icon.
- Upload and Download Speed
- Option to show upload and download speed in separate notifications.
Translations: Arabic, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Czech, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Persian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Romanian, Russian, Slovakian, Slovenian, Spanish, Turkish, Vietnamese.
- Fix for status bar icon sometimes disappears in lollipop
- Added translations for Ukrainian Language
Warning: Do not move this app to SD card. It will cause crashes (Force close) when you remove the card.
NOTE: If you experience difficulties with downloading Internet Speed Meter 1.4.7 APK on tusfiles, please try to login first before download (it's free to create an account), and then try use UC Browser, you can download HERE (Direct Download)