Package Name: com.epsxe.ePSXe
Requirements: 2.2 or Higher
File Size: 3.2 MB
underclassblog.com--- ePSXe for Android is a Playstation emulator (PSX and PSOne), so you can play PS1 game on your Android. It is a port of the famous ePSXe for PC.
ePSXe provides very high compatibility (>99%), good speed, and accurate sound. It is designed for smartphones and tablets, (for 1-4 players) including a fun 2 players option with split screen mode. It includes virtual touchscreen pad support, hardware buttons mapping (Xperia Play, phones with keyboard or gamepad, external gamepads bluetooth or USB such as WiiMote, Sixaxis, Xbox 360, Moga, Ipega) and analog sticks. ePSXe supports OpenGL HD enhanced graphics thanks to the Peopsxgl Plugin, cheat codes as well as savestates and memcards compatibility with the PC version. ePSXe includes native support for ARM and Intel Atom X86. More info: http://epsxe.com/android/
IMPORTANT: ePSXe doesn't include games, Games must be provided by user.
- Fixed Saga Frontier 2, Driver 1&2
- Several fixes to memcards in bios HLE mode: Suikoden 2, ff9, Harvest Moon
- Change memcards by game mode, to use just the same memcards for different discs in the same game
- Added a new gamelist mode (grid covers) preference+game browsermode+game list
- Added an experimental accelerometer control
- GPU: Blaster Master - Blasting Again
- OpenGL Plugin: Updated to V6 (fixed top/bottom bars
- Updated Russian translation
ePSXe for Android 1.9.26 APK