You are here: http://www.underclassblog.com/2015/11/neutron-music-player-1-86-5-all-device-apk.html, Viewing:
App Name: Neutron Music Player
Package Name: com.neutroncode.mp
Requirements: Android 2.1 and up, Google Play Store Mod
File Size: 17 MB
www.underclassblog.com — Neutron is the professional music player with a high quality 32/64-bit audio rendering engine which provides the best possible sound quality on an Android device.
Neutron features a sophisticated UI with advanced controls for music playback along with high quality implementation of Parametric EQ, Surround, Crossfeed and other digital sound effects. It can play music from almost any source including network devices with SMB/CIFS or UPnP/DLNA® support.
Neutron is developed for audiophiles and those who really in love with music. Consider using Hi-Fi/Hi-End audio hardware for best results.
Get used to Neutron and have full control over your media library and sound!
- 32/64-bit audio processing (high quality HD audio).
- OS independent decoding and audio processing.
- Audio formats: MP1, MP2, MP3, OGG (Vorbis), FLAC, WMA, WMA Lossless (16-bit), AC3, AAC, M4A, M4B, M4R, MP4, 3GP, 3G2, MOV, ALAC, APE (Monkey's Audio), WV (WavPack), MPC (MusePack), WAV, AU, AIFF, MPG/MPEG (audio), AVI (audio), iTunes/Windows Media (non DRM), OPUS, DSD.
- Module music formats: MOD, IM, XM, S3M.
- Voice audio format: SPEEX.
- Playlists: CUE, M3U, PLS, ASX, RAM, XSPF, WPL.
- CUE Sheet (.CUE files, metadata).
- Lyrics (.LRC files, metadata).
- Streaming audio (plays Internet Radio streams, supports metadata).
- Use Network device (NAS, PC, ...) with SMB/CIFS as music source.
- Use FTP server as music source.
- Use UPnP/DLNA® compatible device as music source.
- Manage files of a music source via local FTP server.
- Output audio to UPnP/DLNA® compatible devices at up to 24-bit/192 kHz resolution.
- Direct output to USB DAC without format limitation.
- 32-bit output on Android 5.0+.
- Parametric equalizer DSP (fully configurable, 4-10 bands).
- Graphic equalizer mode with 21 common presets.
- Surround sound DSP (Ambiophonic R.A.C.E.).
- Crossfeed DSP (for better stereo in headphones).
- Rumble Filter DSP (speaker overloading protection).
- Dithering DSP (minimize quantization).
- Pitch and Tempo DSP (playback speed and pitch correction).
- Normalization (best Preamp gain calculation after DSP effects).
- Replay Gain.
- Gapless playback.
- Hardware and Preamp volume controls.
- Phase inversion.
- High quality real-time resampling (when required): quality, audiophile.
- Mixing to Mono.
- Playback modes: shuffle, looped, single track, queue.
- Playlist management.
- Media library grouping by: album, artist, composer, genre, year, rating, folder.
- Artist grouping by 'Album Artist' category.
- Folder mode.
- Unicode metadata support.
- Real-time spectrum and RMS analyzers.
- Clock mode.
- Sleep timer.
- Wake timer.
- Interface languages: Русский, 中文 (繁体), 中文 (简体), 한국어, 日本語, Việt, ไทย, Deutsch, Italiano, Français, English, Español, ελληνικά, Português, Magyar, Polski, العربية, Türk.
- Optimized for: ARMv7 VFP/NEON, ARMv8 NEON, x86 SSE2.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: to work with database in /Android/data/com.neutroncode.mp folder.
- READ_PHONE_STATE: to control playback when phone state changes.
- GET_ACCOUNTS: to generate unique hardware/account key for the Neutron's license server (obtained information is deleted from the server completely after 1 month).
- INTERNET: to support audio streaming over the Internet.
- WRITE_SETTINGS: to support ringtone change from Neutron.
* DLNA® is trademark of the Digital Living Network Alliance.
Improved UPnP/DLNA output connection/disconnection handling.
! Fixed (>= 1.86.3):
- normalisation did not take EQ setup into account.
- dialogs not restored on orientation change if not in full-screen mode;
- top-level File System dialog could become empty on orientation change;
- Google keyboard input in landscape mode;
- UI list's last entry could sometimes be not visible/scrollable;
- [All Songs of This Level] not shown inside Folders for the root folder of the source entry;
- album-art not displayed in Folders section for albums/tracks all transcoded into WAV by UPnP/DLNA server;
- 24-bit LPCM UPnP/DLNA output could sometimes be garbled;
- UPnP/DLNA source could sometimes be auto-ignored while UPnP server is available.
NOTE: If you experience difficulties with downloading Neutron Music Player 1.86.5 (All Devices) APK from given links below, please try to login first before download (it's free to create an account), and then try use UC Browser, you can download HERE (Direct Download)
Neutron Music Player 1.86.5 (All Devices) APK Posted on: http://www.underclassblog.com/2015/11/neutron-music-player-1-86-5-all-device-apk.html