You are here: http://www.underclassblog.com/2015/12/neutron-music-player-1-87-0-all-device-apk.html, Viewing:
App Name: Neutron Music Player
Package Name: com.neutroncode.mp
Requirements: Android 2.1 and up, Google Play Store Mod
File Size: 17 MB
www.underclassblog.com — Neutron is the professional music player with a high quality 32/64-bit audio rendering engine which provides the best possible sound quality on an Android device.
Neutron features a sophisticated UI with advanced controls for music playback along with high quality implementation of Parametric EQ, Surround, Crossfeed and other digital sound effects. It can play music from almost any source including network devices with SMB/CIFS or UPnP/DLNA® support.
Neutron is developed for audiophiles and those who really in love with music. Consider using Hi-Fi/Hi-End audio hardware for best results.
Get used to Neutron and have full control over your media library and sound!
- 32/64-bit audio processing (high quality HD audio).
- OS independent decoding and audio processing.
- Audio formats: MP1, MP2, MP3, OGG (Vorbis), FLAC, WMA, WMA Lossless (16-bit), AC3, AAC, M4A, M4B, M4R, MP4, 3GP, 3G2, MOV, ALAC, APE (Monkey's Audio), WV (WavPack), MPC (MusePack), WAV, AU, AIFF, MPG/MPEG (audio), AVI (audio), iTunes/Windows Media (non DRM), OPUS, DSD.
- Module music formats: MOD, IM, XM, S3M.
- Voice audio format: SPEEX.
- Playlists: CUE, M3U, PLS, ASX, RAM, XSPF, WPL.
- CUE Sheet (.CUE files, metadata).
- Lyrics (.LRC files, metadata).
- Streaming audio (plays Internet Radio streams, supports metadata).
- Use Network device (NAS, PC, ...) with SMB/CIFS as music source.
- Use FTP server as music source.
- Use UPnP/DLNA® compatible device as music source.
- Manage files of a music source via local FTP server.
- Output audio to UPnP/DLNA® compatible devices at up to 24-bit/192 kHz resolution.
- Direct output to USB DAC without format limitation.
- 32-bit output on Android 5.0+.
- Parametric equalizer DSP (fully configurable, 4-10 bands).
- Graphic equalizer mode with 21 common presets.
- Surround sound DSP (Ambiophonic R.A.C.E.).
- Crossfeed DSP (for better stereo in headphones).
- Rumble Filter DSP (speaker overloading protection).
- Dithering DSP (minimize quantization).
- Pitch and Tempo DSP (playback speed and pitch correction).
- Normalization (best Preamp gain calculation after DSP effects).
- Replay Gain.
- Gapless playback.
- Hardware and Preamp volume controls.
- Phase inversion.
- High quality real-time resampling (when required): quality, audiophile.
- Mixing to Mono.
- Playback modes: shuffle, looped, single track, queue.
- Playlist management.
- Media library grouping by: album, artist, composer, genre, year, rating, folder.
- Artist grouping by 'Album Artist' category.
- Folder mode.
- Unicode metadata support.
- Real-time spectrum and RMS analyzers.
- Clock mode.
- Sleep timer.
- Wake timer.
- Interface languages: Русский, 中文 (繁体), 中文 (简体), 한국어, 日本語, Việt, ไทย, Deutsch, Italiano, Français, English, Español, ελληνικά, Português, Magyar, Polski, العربية, Türk.
- Optimized for: ARMv7 VFP/NEON, ARMv8 NEON, x86 SSE2.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: to work with database in /Android/data/com.neutroncode.mp folder.
- READ_PHONE_STATE: to control playback when phone state changes.
- GET_ACCOUNTS: to generate unique hardware/account key for the Neutron's license server (obtained information is deleted from the server completely after 1 month).
- INTERNET: to support audio streaming over the Internet.
- WRITE_SETTINGS: to support ringtone change from Neutron.
* DLNA® is trademark of the Digital Living Network Alliance.
- Support for USB Audio 2.0.
- Improved USB driver.
- Adopted textures to WQHD resolution.
- Detect and scan more metadata from the actual music file if UPnP/DLNA server provides only title.
- Extended FTP no-transfer timeout to 10 min.
- Ignore dithering of 32-bit output format.
- Folder properties dialog will also provide a full path to the folder in the file system.
- Ability to modify label background color via Appearance.
- Interpolate colors for better look of spectrum analyzer.
- Long-pressing Output To top-level icon will invoke properties dialog.
- Display Tempo value in top panel under its icon.
- ! Improved:
- detection of already created sources pointing to the external USB storage
- latency management of UPnP/DLNA driver
- incorrect M3U playlist contents if it contains #EXT-X- entries (streaming mostly)
- disconnection from UPnP/DLNA output if playback is interrupted by the phone communication
- could not output to UPnP/DLNA in OGG Vorbis with >44.1 kHz (now up to 192 kHz)
- improper encoding of UPnP/DLNA output in MP3 if >48 kHz is selected
- UPnP/DLNA driver HW/SW latency could not be modified
- inability to change frequency and latency for USB DAC in Audio HW dialog
- possible crash if USB DAC is connected to the device and UPNP connection is dropped
- UI could not start if USB access permission is requested on app start
- EQ is becomes off on app start when USB DAC is connected
- 24-bit output in 32-bit containers
- truncation in 32-bit integer output
- APE tracks could be truncated for some 1-2 seconds (use the original APE decoder by default)
- playing HTTP links from Internet browser
- slider grip color used button's foreground color instead of background
- Album - Artist line not regularly swapping during playback
- spectrum bars not visible if background opacity is set
- full-screen spectrum analyzer could be mistakenly invoked on screens with a specific resolution
- missing track title if CUE is missing that information and multi-file
- 2 tracks could play simultaneously after a last track in the list if list is looped and repeated
- rare crash on player closure while staying in Output To dialog
NOTE: If you experience difficulties with downloading Neutron Music Player 1.87.0 (All Devices) APK from given links below, please try to login first before download (it's free to create an account), and then try use UC Browser, you can download HERE (Direct Download)
Neutron Music Player 1.87.0 (All Devices) APK Posted on: http://www.underclassblog.com/2015/12/neutron-music-player-1-87-0-all-device-apk.html