Archos Video Player 7.6.10 build 148 APK
Requirements: Android 4.0.3+
aRCHOS makes Video Player app available for all Android tablets and phones (requires Android 4.0 or later)!
The critically acclaimed Archos video player app offers an uncompromised multimedia experience.
- Hardware accelerated video decoding support for most devices and video formats;
- Ability to play content from any computer/network storage in your local network (SMB and UPnP) or from an external USB storage device;
- Automatic online retrieval of Movie and TV show information with poster and backdrop for both local and network content;
- Integrated subtitle downloader;
- Network indexing: import remote shared folders (SMB) in your multimedia library;
- Video browsing with either folder or library based navigation;
- Ubiquitous access to TV shows sorted in a series/season/episode hierarchical view;
- Multi-device network video resume;
- TV friendly: Keyboard/remote control compatible.
* Note that if you experience any issue with video hardware decoding you can force software decoding in Archos Video Player application settings to watch your video.
7.6.10 - Sept 25th, 2014
- Fix wrong TV show scraping when video file is located in subdirectories happening sometimes
- Prevent indexing of new camera videos when located on external sdcard
Download Archos Video Player 7.6.10 build 148 APK
If you experience difficulties with downloading Archos Video Player 7.6.10 build 148 APK on tusfiles, please try to login first before download (it's free to create an account), and then try using UC Browser you can download HERE (Direct Download)
I personally use UC Browser for download from tusfile, and so far always successful without problem.