GravityBox [JB] 3.4.1 Unlocked APK
Requirements: Android 4.1-4.3 / Xposed Framework
GravityBox is a module which primary goal is to provide the users of MediaTek platform (which is well known for not being opensource friendly) with a tweak box to turn their vanilla Android stock ROM into custom ROM packed with additional features and tweaks.
Additionally, it should run on any device having vanilla or close to vanilla Android not diverting too much from AOSP (Android Open Source Project).
[b]THIS VERSION IS FOR JELLYBEAN ROMs AND WILL REFUSE TO INSTALL ON KITKAT[/b]
For KitKat, use GravityBox [KK] instead.
- QuickSettings tile management with additional tiles and tile reordering
- CyanogenMod Pie Controls
- Lockscreen targets
- Expanded desktop
- Lockscreen tweaks
- Statusbar tweaks
- Navigation bar tweaks
- Power tweaks
- Display tweaks
- Phone tweaks
- Media tweaks
- Hardware key actions
- Smart Radio
- Ultimate notification control
... and many more
- Supports most of the MTK devices (MT6589/MT6577/MT8389) running ROM based on vanilla Android (AOSP) 4.1/4.2
- Supports other devices running vanilla Android (AOSP) 4.1/4.2/4.3
- DOES NOT support ROMs vastly modified by device manufacturers (HTC Sense, Samsung Touchwiz, MIUI, LeWa, ...)
- SHOULD NOT be used with custom ROMs like CM, AOSPA, RootBox, SlimBean - it makes no sense since the most of the features are already
in the ROM (may cause conflicts and unexpected behaviour)
Info about premium features and PayPal transaction ID verification system
1) Those who supported development via PayPal donation can use their PayPal transaction ID to unlock premium features.
As of v2.9.5, there's one premium feature: Backup/restore of GB settings.
2) If you contributed to the project by providing translations, code fragments, or by any other way
you can apply for a free transaction ID by contacting me via PM.
3) Be aware that there's a system that can identify potential transaction ID
abuse. E.g. when one ID is being used by more users. Such IDs will get blocked automatically.
This can also happen when you previously exposed your ID in public forum and other users took
advantage of it. If this is the case, contact me via PM so I can issue new, special ID.
In case you own more devices, you can use one transaction ID on up to 10 of them.
4) If you are using your own custom builds of GB for personal use, you will get hash mismatch
upon verifying your ID as verification system accepts requests only from official releases of GB.
If you want to be able to verify IDs with your custom build, contact me via PM so I can setup
a special hash for your build.
If you are using a custom build that you provide for broader group of users (e.g. in a custom ROM),
it is necessary to ask for new hash everytime your new custom version is released for public use.
These rules are based on mutual trust so please, do not violate them.
- UNC Quiet hours:
--- added option for specifying week days
--- added option for muting system sounds
--- optimized preference handling (requires setting up quiet hours from scratch)
- UNC: changed resolution of alert only once timeout from minutes to seconds (requires setting it up again)
- Proximity wake-up:
--- added option to ignore proximity wake-up on incoming call
- Lockscreen: optimized preference handling and unlock ring hooks
- GB settings: fixed image choosing/cropping issues
- Updated Chinese (Simplified) translations (thanks to liveasx)
- Updated Russian translations (thanks to gaich)
- Updated Hungarian translations (thanks to benjoe1)
- Updated Italian translations (thanks to valerioscifoni, pesa1234)
- Updated French translations (thanks to ch-vox)
- Updated Japanese translations (thanks to WedyDQ10)
- Updated Portuguese (BR) translations (thanks to wyghor)
- Updated Portuguese (PT) translation (thanks to bgcngm)
- Updated Slovak and Czech translations
Download GravityBox [JB] v3.4.1 Unlocked APK
If you experience difficulties with downloading GravityBox [JB] v3.4.1 Unlocked APK on tusfiles, please try to login first before download (it's free to create an account), and then try using UC Browser you can download HERE (Direct Download)
I personally use UC Browser for download from tusfile, and so far always successful without problem.