You are here, Viewing: GravityBox [N] 7.0.3 (Unlocked) APK
App Name: GravityBox [N]
Version: 7.0.3 Unlocked
Package Name: com.ceco.nougat.gravitybox
Requirements: Android 7.0+ | ROOT | Xposed Framework
File Size: 4.5 MB
www.underclassblog.com — GravityBox is a module which primary goal is to provide the users of AOSP devices
with a tweak box to turn their vanilla AOSP ROM into custom ROM packed with additional features and tweaks without need to flash anything. Most of the preferences can be changed on-the-fly without rebooting.
THIS VERSION IS FOR NOUGAT ROMs
For Lollipop, use GravityBox [LP]
For KitKat, use GravityBox [KK]
For JellyBean, use GravityBox [JB]
For Marshmallow, use GravityBox [MM]
For Nougat, use GravityBox [N]
- QuickSettings tile management with additional tiles
- Pie Controls
- Expanded desktop with semi-immersive and immersive modes
- Lockscreen tweaks
- Statusbar tweaks
- Navigation bar tweaks
- Power tweaks
- Display tweaks
- Media tweaks
- Phone tweaks
- Hardware key actions
- Launcher tweaks
- Screen recording
- Smart radio
- Notification control (per-app notification LED/sounds/vibrations)
- Fingerprint Launcher
... and many more
- Supports AOSP devices running vanilla Android 7.0/7.1
- Supports OnePlus 3T running official OxygenOS 4.5 and potentially other OnePlus devices running the same OS.
- DOES NOT support devices running ROMs vastly modified by device manufacturers (HTC Sense, LG, Samsung Touchwiz, MIUI, LeWa, Xperia, ...)
- SHOULD NOT be used with custom ROMs like Lineage, AOSPA, or any other derivative - it makes no sense since the most of the features are already in the ROM (may cause conflicts and unexpected behavior)
Info about premium features and PayPal transaction ID verification system
1) Those who supported development via PayPal donation can use their PayPal transaction ID to unlock premium features.
Currently there are two premium features: 1) Backup/restore of GB settings 2) Ultimate notification control
2) If you contributed to the project by providing translations, code fragments, or by any other way
you can apply for a free transaction ID by contacting me via PM @ forum.xda-developers.com
3) Be aware that there's a system that can identify potential transaction ID
abuse. E.g. when one ID is being used by more users. Such IDs will get blocked automatically.
This can also happen when you previously exposed your ID in public forum and other users took
advantage of it. If this is the case, contact me via PM so I can issue new, special ID.
In case you own more devices, you can use one transaction ID on up to 10 of them.
4) If you are using your own custom builds of GB for personal use, you will get hash mismatch
upon verifying your ID as verification system accepts requests only from official releases of GB.
If you want to be able to verify IDs with your custom build, contact me via PM so I can setup
a special hash for your build.
If you are using a custom build that you provide for broader group of users (e.g. in a custom ROM),
it is necessary to ask for new hash everytime your new custom version is released for public use.
These rules are based on mutual trust so please, do not violate them.
Donation is also possible by purchasing GravityBox Unlocker from the Play Store
- General fixes and improvements:
--- QS: improved reliability of NFC tile and GravityBox NFC Actions
--- QS: reworked Protected mode of tiles
--- QS: fixed protected tiles showing wrong color after unlocking
--- QS: fixed some long-press actions still working on protected tiles while locked
--- QS: fixed press actions still working for header tiles while locked
--- QS: removed info icon showing for protected tiles
--- Improved image choosing/cropping to eliminate direct file access causing problems on some systems
--- ProgressBar: fixed not showing for apps targeting old versions of Android
--- GB Torch: fixed auto-off feature to use Alarm (does not require WakeLock permission anymore)
--- Phone: adjusted for the latest version of Google Dialer
- OxygenOS improvements:
--- Added OOS theming support to GravityBox tiles
--- Added option for enabling built-in call recording
--- Added option for disabling Dash charging sound
--- Made Dash charging sound respect GB Quiet Hours
- Samsung fixes and improvements (provided by Firefds)
--- Fixed duplicate reboot confirmation
--- Added Samsung specific strings for rebooting into Download mode
--- Fixed disabling safe media volume warning
--- Fixed duplicate notification slider showing in Volume panel
- Updated Russian translations (thanks to gaich)
NOTE: If you experience difficulties with downloading GravityBox [N] 7.0.3 (Unlocked) APK from given links below, please try to login first to those file hosting before download (it's free to create an account), make sure to uncheck "Use our download manager and get recommended downloads" or similar, if any.
GravityBox [N] 7.0.3 (Unlocked) APK Posted on: http://www.underclassblog.com/2017/10/gravitybox-n-nougat-7-0-3-unlocked-apk.html